Sunday 15 September 2013

First week back

It was a long week! Let's do this by numbers.

1: snapping at children ('Don't whine, Ali!' to a year 7 bottom set child)
1: putting my head in my hands and telling my TA 'That was the worst lesson in the history of ever' (this 
     happens quite often)
2: times I made a new year 7 cry
2: balls of string used in lessons and now hopelessly tangled
3: hopelessly miss-set children (2 have now been moved...)
3: 'Miss Roots' Magical Homework Pass's given out, to much admiration and joy

4: detentions given to 13 year-olds for calling out in class
4: times a student who had me last year told a student who is new to me this year 'Yeah, she really will do
    that'
5: detentions given (a year 8 girl forgot her homework. Yes, I'm mean.)

And finally...
12: times being called 'Mrs'. Nope, not married!


No comments:

Post a Comment